YaeTek CB09 CB09U Graphtec Blade Holder with 15pcs Vinyl Cutter Plotter Cutting Blades 30/45/ 60 Degree
YaeTek CB09 CB09U Graphtec Blade Holder with 15pcs Vinyl Cutter Plotter Cutting Blades 30/45/ 60 Degree by YaeTek at MDA-MA. MPN: NE-0014. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification:★Material: hard alloy★Length of holder: 51.8mm★Length of blade: 12mm★Degree of Blade: 30 ° / 45 ° / 60 °Features:★Tool
★Material: hard alloy
★Length of holder: 51.8mm
★Length of blade: 12mm
★Degree of Blade: 30 ° / 45 ° / 60 °
★Materials with ultra - hardness, carbide, super - toughness, longer wear and edge grinding with ultrafine polishing, edge more.
★Suitable for polishing wood, pvc mahogany color, precision, MDF and other relief.
1. Blade should not extend too long, generally within half a millimeter is better, while paying attention to extended balde longer properly when carve the small print, in order to avoid the blade holder take the carved strokes away. Suitably engraved small print with new cutter and slow down.
2. When the word carved with angular phenomenon,you should change the blade to eliminate the problem,if the phenomenon persists after change blade,it should be the holder problem.
3. When problem arise the blade holder,try a drop of oil in the bearing and rotate the blade several times to lubricate, if still unresolved, consider replacing the blade holder.
★1 x Blade holder
★5 x 30° Cutter Blade
★5 x 45° Cutter Blade
★5 x 60° Cutter Blade
Features & Highlights
- Including 15pcs Cutting Blades, 5 pcs 45 degree,5 pcs 60 degree, 5 pcs 30 degree. Compatible with CB09 CB09U Graphtec Cutting Blade Holder.
- The Blade Holder is Made of carbide materials, ultra-hardness, super toughness, more wear and edge grinding wheel with ultrafine polishing, edge sharper.
- The Hard Alloy Cutter Blades are with fine polishing process, suitable for mahogany, wood, PVC color board, MDF and other precision relief.
- 45°blades are the standard blade that comes with most vinyl cutters. They are recommended for all standard cast and calandered vinyls as well as other thin materials such as ThermoFlex Plus.
- 30°blades are predominantly used for cutting very thin window tint and mylar materials. 60°blades are recommended for thicker materials such as reflective films, flock and twill materials and also sand-blast resist.
|Manufacturer:||Shanghai peng hou trading co., Ltd|
|Publisher:||Shanghai peng hou trading co., Ltd|
|Studio:||Shanghai peng hou trading co., Ltd|
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.17 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|