Material: hard alloy
Length of blade: 12mm
Length of holder: 51.8mm
Degree of Blade: 30 ° / 45 ° / 60 °
Suitable for polishing wood, pvc mahogany color, precision, MDF and other relief.
30° blades are predominantly used for cuting very thin window tint and mylar materials.
45° blades are the standard blade that comes with most vinyl cutters. They are recommended for all standard cast and calandered vinyls as well as other thin materials such as ThermoFlex Plus.
60° blades are recommended for thicker materials such as reflective films, flock and twill materials and also sand-blast resist.
1 x Blade holder
5 x 30° Cutter Blade
5 x 45° Cutter Blade
5 x 60° Cutter Blade
Features & Highlights
- CB09 Graphtec Blade Holder Vinyl Plotter Holder with 15pcs Blades
- Compatible with: Graphtec CB09U CB09
- Material: made from tungsten cemented carbide. High hardness (HRA92.6), come with springs
- Fine polishing process, suitable for mahogany, wood, PVC color board, MDF and other precision relief
- What you will get: 15 pcs (30 ° / 45 ° / 60 ° Each degree 5pcs) Cutter Blade
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KEKAI, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.